The Master Builders Congress offers the opportunity to promote your organisation and the services it provides to this unique group of decision-makers from the Construction industry in Southern Africa. Download Exhibition and Sponsorship options here.
Why Exhibit at the Master Builders Congress
- The Master Builders Annual Congress is the best & most cost-effective platform to interact with Construction-Industry role players;
- It offers a clearly defined target market group for focused marketing;
- You enjoy professional support to successfully exhibit prior to & during the event.
How to Register to Exhibit
- Complete the attached registration form, and email it to: TMwase@masterbuilders.org.za
- A Tax Invoice will be issued
- Exhibition space will be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- Should you require any further information, please contact Tel: + 27 11 205 9000
REFRESHMENTS & LUNCHES WILL BE SERVED IN THE EXHIBITION VENUE
Exhibition & Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- The exhibition stand packages are quoted exclusive of VAT. 14% VAT will be added to the quoted price.
- The exhibition stand packages include the registration of 2 persons per day to man the exhibition stand. This registration does not include access to the Conference or the Conference venue and the social programme.
- The standard exhibition stand package is based upon the following configuration:
– Exhibition walls;
– Fascia board with company name (no logo, an average of 20 letters);
– 15-amp power point, with a shared DB Board;
– 1 x double fluorescent light;
– 1 x conference table plus 2 chairs.
- Exhibition space will be allocated only on the return of the completed and signed exhibition stand booking form and receipt of a 50% deposit in order to secure the space. A letter of confirmation will be provided as a confirmation of the booking, together with a tax invoice.
- All payments must be received in full before 31 AUGUST 2017. No exhibitor will be permitted to begin moving in operations until full payment and an exhibition stand booking form has been received.
- CANCELLATION: In the event of cancellation before 1 AUGUST 2017, a 10% service fee is applicable. No refunds will be considered for cancellations made after this date.
- No exhibitors shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of their exhibition stand package except upon written consent of the Congress organisers.
- All approved refunds will be paid after the completion of the Congress.